Everyone is looking for a good real estate deal these days. With prices skyrocketing in most metropolitan areas buyers are willing to go to any lengths to get a bargain
On top of that, Buyers are knowingly or unknowingly taking on significantly more risk when purchasing homes in unconventional ways.
One of these non-traditional ways of buying a home is Online Real Estate Auctions.
For a savvy Buyer, there are opportunities found in online auctions, but there is also a larger potential for failure.
- Utilize a Real Estate Broker
- Read the auction site fine print; Be Informed about leans, inspection rights, bidders fees, etc.
- Consider conducting an inspection before making a bid
- Research any potential hidden fees!
- Make sure you Do Not Overbid; Really set a budget, and stick to it.
Free Downloads: Sample Auction Contract Clauses