Episode 04: Home Warranties
Our guest expert, Mike Reed (First American Home Warranty), joins The Insiders to discuss how Home Warranties also benefit Sellers, and can actually make a Buyer’s offer stand out above the competition.
Visit Mike Reed’s website here: First American Home Warranty
- Home Warranties cover a wide range of appliances, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems in the home.
- Home Warranties are a comforting repair cost safety net for Buyers
- Home Warranties are relatively inexpensive, and are paid out of closing.
- Home Warranties are good for lowering Buyer’s fears of home system failures in the first year.
- Home Warranties also protect Sellers during the listing period and throughout the transaction & closing process.
- A Home Warranty can be the icing on the cake that seals the deal.
Free Download: Sample Home Warranty Plan First American Brochure
3 comments on “Insider Drip: Home Warranties”
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
Great Blog – thank you for sharing the information
We are so happy to share what we have learned, this is our passion!
Lots to learn on this blog.