Our guest expert, Mike Reed (First American Home Warranty), Joins us to discuss how Home Warranties also benefit Sellers, and can actually make a Buyer’s offer stand out above the competition.
Visit their website here: First American Home Warranty
- Home Warranties cover a wide range of appliances, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems in the home.
- Our guest expert,
- They are inexpensive, and paid out of closing.
- They are good for lowering buyer’s fears of systems breaking in the first year.
- Home Warranties also protect Sellers during the listing period and during the closing process.
- They can be the icing that closes the deal.